SHOUTING OUT SMALL YOUTUBERS

ellelletalk

Super Poster

This is the 4th week of my new Shout Out Series and I'm so happy with how it's turning out! I love supporting small YouTubers and sending people all the love in the world!

I'm trying to keep it interesting at the same time. Woohoo!

Wow. That's a great idea and the videos are turning out fantastic. You have a really fun personality to watch.

This is really cool and i kind of hope this becomes some kind of a trend! Why would it not benefit you to do this? The comments gives you something to talk about and people will leave more fun comments. I want to reward people who comments in a way that at least shows that they have been watching the whole video instead of watching just 10 seconds. Love ur energy in the video and you remind me of someone, but sadly i cant remember who. I belive it has something to do with harry potter though:S

This is really cool and i kind of hope this becomes some kind of a trend! Why would it not benefit you to do this? The comments gives you something to talk about and people will leave more fun comments. I want to reward people who comments in a way that at least shows that they have been watching the whole video instead of watching just 10 seconds. Love ur energy in the video and you remind me of someone, but sadly i cant remember who. I belive it has something to do with harry potter though:S
I do love harry potter!

Back