SHOULD I CONTINUE YOUTUBE?

My advice is going to be a little different from everyone elses...

If you aren't having fun now then i say don't give up. Sometimes you go through stages. You don't wanna do it then your like i do wanna do it! If you're doing it to become famous/popular then keep going. Idrc what anyone says about doing things for the fame because if that's what you wanna do then do it. The only thing i will say about it is if you happen to get picked up and have a little popularity you can't just stop. If you have been getting good feedback keep going. Keep promoting. Keep getting your name out. Keep trying. Set a goal. If you don't reach that goal by a certain amount of time try reconsidering your goals or do something else. Don't do something you will regret because you never know what could happen in the next six months. Gaming could be the next big thing and all of a sudden you just missed out on a good opportunity on becoming noticed because now 10x more gaming channels are out and now the competition is even HARDER! So just keep trying man. Don't give up. What do you have to lose?

If I were searching for COD videos, I'd never ever find yours, as they're titled poorly and the thumbnails are abysmal.

Looking at your channel stats, you're growing faster than most channels of your size that I've seen. Definitely faster than my channel when I was at ~200 subs.

Just moving this to the Strategies & Technique Advice section of the forum. If you love making videos..then you should keep doing it because it's something you enjoy doing it. If you don't love it....then maybe it's not worth the effort. That's what you have to decide :)

It's easy stop uploading sometimes. It's happened with me a few months ago when I had exams to prepare for. But like what others have said, if you're not enjoying creating content then try doing something else. In other words, don't do Youtube for money or fame.

Back