Should I charge?

Sorry but I don't think you're there yet keep practicing if you want to become a gfx artist.

Also I only saw 1 in your portfolio btw not sure if there's ment to be more. So I'm going of your banner and the one in your portfolio.
There's an arrow on the left :D

I've seen people with less skill than you posting their offers on fiverr.com, so I say go for it! ;)

Honestly speaking, I think at this point it's best not to charge, or at least not much (you can use a donation system). Your banners are nice, but need a lot more professionalism to be able to charge money for it. A few examples of ways you can improve them is simple color theory (some colors are too saturated, don't work well etc...), some of your images aren't cropped properly, the text seems out of place, etc... I don't mean to be a debbie-downer, just trying to help you improve is all. Just try and make your banners simpler and cleaner, and get some more banners under your belt before you start charging. You have potential though, keep it up.

I've been doing banners and stuff for a while now and I THINK I'm getting good at it. I'm not professional but I think my work might be a worth a small sum of money...
What do you guys think? Here's the link to my portfolio. I'd probably charge a dollar per banner :)
http://techtaco.carbonmade.com
money-cat-cats-114671_358_269.jpg

kidding
I think you should not charge unless you really become a pro but again it is just my opinion. Do what pleases you:)

Honestly speaking, I think at this point it's best not to charge, or at least not much (you can use a donation system). Your banners are nice, but need a lot more professionalism to be able to charge money for it. A few examples of ways you can improve them is simple color theory (some colors are too saturated, don't work well etc...), some of your images aren't cropped properly, the text seems out of place, etc... I don't mean to be a debbie-downer, just trying to help you improve is all. Just try and make your banners simpler and cleaner, and get some more banners under your belt before you start charging. You have potential though, keep it up.
Thank you! I'm aware that I'm not proffesional, there's a lot of things I can work on, but I'll still try fiverr. Nothin to lose!

Thank you! I'm aware that I'm not proffesional, there's a lot of things I can work on, but I'll still try fiverr. Nothin to lose!

Go for it dude, and good luck. It's true, nothing to lose and hey getting money is only motivation to improve right?

What software and techniques do you use to make this stuff? To be politely blunt... I don't think you can charge for this stuff really, although it is all appropriate for the channels / themes you've made them for.

Sorry :(!

You're not going to be able to get any business on fiverr. They are many many way more talented people that have been doing ps for years selling on there. People are going to see your examples and click away. Just telling it like it is mate, no hate. Keep working on it though.

Hopefully you show them the work before they pay you right? Because just to be honest if I paid someone £5 for a banner and they came back with what you showed I might shout and ask for my money back lol

Back