Should I add "music" to the end of my name?

Ehzool

Liking YTtalk
Right now my channel name is "ehzoolpoe" I have no idea what that means. It's not a word.

I cover songs on Youtube so I wanted to change my name to something more fitting.

Should it be my full name? "Daniel F___" or "Daniel F___ Music?"

Would adding "Music" at the end be a good idea/get more attention from people or does not make a difference and is just a preference thing?

hey I make music too! :)
yeah adding music would attract the correct crowd around your channel and commenting will give you more attention as well.

Right now my channel name is "ehzoolpoe" I have no idea what that means. It's not a word.

I cover songs on Youtube so I wanted to change my name to something more fitting.

Would adding "Music" at the end be a good idea/get more attention from people or does not make a difference and is just a preference thing?
I put Acoustic at the end of my name, and that was actually just chosen randomly.
If you want it, then do it.
It's not mandatory. :)

Your voice is amazing. Wow....extremely talented....
If I had my time back, I would have put 'music' in my name lol, I think it can be helpful...it's why I have 'music' on my avatar! So it's up to you if you do. :)

I'd say without the "Music" at the end. You're an artist. You're supposed to brand your name alone, if you ask me. Just had a look a your channel and your talented as f**k! You can really get out to people with your high quality of videos and singing, so no need to state what it is you're doing, because people will know that right away.

The only thing is, try to do as many other YouTube musicians and make an outro after each cover where you "Say Goodbye"/Saying that people need to remember to subscribe and support you ;-)

PS. You just gained a subscriber. ;-)

I'd say without the "Music" at the end. You're an artist. You're supposed to brand your name alone, if you ask me. Just had a look a your channel and your talented as f**k! You can really get out to people with your high quality of videos and singing, so no need to state what it is you're doing, because people will know that right away.

The only thing is, try to do as many other YouTube musicians and make an outro after each cover where you "Say Goodbye"/Saying that people need to remember to subscribe and support you ;-)

PS. You just gained a subscriber. ;-)

Thanks so much everybody :D!!
Yeah, you're right. And thanks a lot :) I'm going to take your advice. My name is now Daniel Ferri and I'll make little outros so people can get to know me and I'll be able to remind them to subscribe :)
Thanks AGAIN :D

It will also help your SEO immensely, since your channel name will be associated with the keyword "music".

Yeah, I think that would be a good thing. That way people will know right off the bat what your channel is all about.

Back