[SFD] SoulFiveDimensions RPM/Community Channel

Ashleyb

Loving YTtalk
Now Partnered the with RPM Network [15/04/13]

SFD [SoulFiveDimensions] RPM Network/Community Channel

Hi guys I did want to name my channel five dimensions but that was taken so I have SoulFiveDiemsions instead anyway I game and love to do so with a love and a passion same with youtube.

This is a community channel where you can upload your videos and be a part of a wonderful community you can upload your videos and not only will they get featured on the channel but promoted and get a higher reputation within the youtube community plus much more.

Even though we mainly support rpm partners/directors anyone can submit a video and become a director, we are currently ironing out the details but your videos must be 720p or higher and no black borders unless you cannot help it or are told otherwise (old game or recording setup).

It is run currently by me youtube channel Zero0Iam and my friend youtube channel pr3detorbullet I am a rpm partner he is also partnered but with a network under them (KSGgaming network) and my other friend youtube name WOLFE3Y who is also with rpm but we looking to hire more people and freinds to work on the channel with so you contact me via either skype ripperukhalo117, email OfficialFiveDimensions@gmail.com. and then my freinds pr3detorbullet at either his email pr3detorbullet@gmail.com or wolfe3y's email at jwolfegaming@gmail.com

So please show some support for the channel and visit it and if possible help out by for example giving the channel a shout out thank you and I hope this can be something special. SoulFiveDiemsions Un-Official RPM/Community Channel: youtube.com/user/SoulFiveDimensions there was another post that wanted I to post but you have to be a rpm forum member t view it which means you have to be a partner.

Back