Other Seeking creative youtube video editor to edit raw interresting gaming clips

Rahbek222

Hey there YTtalk. As a sort of hobby, i record gameplay videos of a lot of the games i play. I end up with a lot of gameplay clips, usually not longer than maybe 40-80 seconds or so, depending on the actual gameplay. When i play i really like to immerse myself into the game i am playing, and therefor i often encounter really cool moments, that can really highlight the positive side of the game of which i am playing.

But my editing skills kind off suck a**, and because of that i have no real concept of how difficult it is to edit raw videos. Because even though they are cool gameplay videos and all, they are still raw gameplay, with the occasional lag and such things. A little rough around the edges shall we say. And they could use some nice effect, cuts and enhancements so that they really could highlight the game. I am not even sure if the clips themselves are good enough to be considered worthwhile, but i will post them to find out, then you can be the judges.

oh, and some sound effects would be awesome

Can't post links so, you just have to search: The Hidden gameplay clips rahbek222

Hey there YTtalk. As a sort of hobby, i record gameplay videos of a lot of the games i play. I end up with a lot of gameplay clips, usually not longer than maybe 40-80 seconds or so, depending on the actual gameplay. When i play i really like to immerse myself into the game i am playing, and therefor i often encounter really cool moments, that can really highlight the positive side of the game of which i am playing.

But my editing skills kind off suck a**, and because of that i have no real concept of how difficult it is to edit raw videos. Because even though they are cool gameplay videos and all, they are still raw gameplay, with the occasional lag and such things. A little rough around the edges shall we say. And they could use some nice effect, cuts and enhancements so that they really could highlight the game. I am not even sure if the clips themselves are good enough to be considered worthwhile, but i will post them to find out, then you can be the judges.

oh, and some sound effects would be awesome

Can't post links so, you just have to search: The Hidden gameplay clips rahbek222

Hi there, Rahbek! What do you have in mind? Highlights of cool kills in the game(s) you're playing, or a tribute to the game? I'm into making these things. :)

Sorry for the double post, some dodgy internet connection is most likely responsible.

And for your question Reina, a tribute to The Hidden would be a nice fit. Maybe highlight the horror elements and the tension. What did you have in mind?

Back