Comedy Seeking a New Batch of Gamers

Status
Not open for further replies.
What up guys, my name is SaintlyDevil and I am here to tell you some really exciting news, me and my good buddy are going to start YouTube and we need your help. We are going to be playing a whole range of games but we need more gamers (like some of you fantastic people out there) and this is where you come in. If you are interested in forming a new group of hilarious gamers then please comment down below
Steam ID:
Xbox Live:
Psn:
Gmail:
We will be holding gaming sessions in which we will invite you to our game and we will have a laugh, if we really like (which I'm sure we will) then we will invite you to be a part of this awesome crew. Me and my buddy will both be holding the steam gaming sessions together and the game we will play shall be Gmod. My buddy will be the one who handles the Xbox live players and I will handle the Psn player (most likely be playing gta for psn and Xbox live)

We look forward to seeing you guys in these sessions and if you have any questions or queries then email me at: saintlydevil999@gmail.com

Stay awesome guys. See ya!

What up guys, my name is SaintlyDevil and I am here to tell you some really exciting news, me and my good buddy are going to start YouTube and we need your help. We are going to be playing a whole range of games but we need more gamers (like some of you fantastic people out there) and this is where you come in. If you are interested in forming a new group of hilarious gamers then please comment down below
Steam ID:
Xbox Live:
Psn:
Gmail:
We will be holding gaming sessions in which we will invite you to our game and we will have a laugh, if we really like (which I'm sure we will) then we will invite you to be a part of this awesome crew. Me and my buddy will both be holding the steam gaming sessions together and the game we will play shall be Gmod. My buddy will be the one who handles the Xbox live players and I will handle the Psn player (most likely be playing gta for psn and Xbox live)

We look forward to seeing you guys in these sessions and if you have any questions or queries then email me at: saintlydevil999@gmail.com

Stay awesome guys. See ya!
Sorry for the notification but your channel button is not working out so I cannot check out your channel! Do fix it! Read this http://yttalk.com/threads/how-to-add-your-youtube-channel-to-every-message-post.32/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back