Second Channel

Le Fancy Narwhal

The Fanciest of All Narwhals
, apparently you can create a second channel. I personally think I would make a hilarious blog, and I might make a second channel for it once I get a bit more subscribers, BUT, I don't know how to make a second channel. Could someone please instruct me in the art of The Way

well if your going to make a blog then youtubes not the format as for vlogs and second channels just make it like your first then make it a blooper or vlog etc channel my vlog channels my freedom channel as i call it

well if your going to make a blog then youtubes not the format as for vlogs and second channels just make it like your first then make it a blooper or vlog etc channel my vlog channels my freedom channel as i call it

I meant to type vlog, its auto correcting me[DOUBLEPOST=1372572283,1372572226][/DOUBLEPOST]
You create it like you did your first channel :)

But that's just it, I don't remember how, haha! For my first channel I uploaded a video and it said, "oh, congrats, you have a channel!" So..

I meant to type vlog, its auto correcting me[DOUBLEPOST=1372572283,1372572226][/DOUBLEPOST]

But that's just it, I don't remember how, haha! For my first channel I uploaded a video and it said, "oh, congrats, you have a channel!" So..

Sign out first. Then click the blue "Sign in" button. And then click "Create an Account" on the top right. Then go to Account Settings (http://www.youtube.com/account) and it should say something like "create a channel" or "channel name" something like that

Short answer, easy to describe: You make a new gmail account and log into YouTube. Not so easy to explain: You make another channel under the same gmail account, I HOPE I'll finally get around to making a video tutorial on this early next week...

For my second channel I preferred to make a new gmail account so that my channel and my email would go together, like it would seem more professional... since my first gmail is like childish and doesn't have any relation to my Youtube channel.

Back