scripts, hours and hours of editing and lists.... how can I improve on something new?

Acidicfriend

magic music master, crazy commentator guy
as the title says, that is what I am doing. as of now, I am doing only the highest of edited videos I can.
i have a script and stuff, I rehears each line and record them separately. but, what else can I do to improve?

since I am new to actually rehearsing for a video, I need advice on what to avoid and what to do to become better!

as the title says, that is what I am doing. as of now, I am doing only the highest of edited videos I can.
i have a script and stuff, I rehears each line and record them separately. but, what else can I do to improve?

since I am new to actually rehearsing for a video, I need advice on what to avoid and what to do to become better!
Your content is very wide, which actually hurts smaller channels. Longer videos, or videos based on personality, give little to no growth if you're not focused on a specific type of game/content. Same as how Let's plays hurts smaller and bigger channels alike.

Your content is very wide, which actually hurts smaller channels. Longer videos, or videos based on personality, give little to no growth if you're not focused on a specific type of game/content. Same as how Let's plays hurts smaller and bigger channels alike.
yeah I've already lost 2 subs because of the change, but I feel like I won't keep on going if I do not make it.
so what is there that I can do to improve on something?

my first new video is a collaboration with my friend, a top ten last levels in video games.
I feel like this change may get me somewhere due to the fact that it's going to be quite different than what most people do on youtube.
top tens aren't rare but the effort I am going to put into this is.
I feel like the loss of subs are just the minecrafters and people who only came to watch me do something I do not like doing anymore.
so yes, I can understand how my demographic will change, yet, I feel it's for the survival of my channel all together.

Back