Twitter Science Saturdays is Now on Multiple Sites!

Science Saturdays

Liking YTtalk
I have now expanded my YouTube channel over multiple social media websites. Click on the links below to view, follow, like, etc.

Blog
Reddit
Twitter
Google+

On Twitter I will post video announcements and some fun facts. On the blog I will post video announcements and some "behind the scenes stuff." On Reddit I communicate with the viewers and ask for questions and feedback. On Google+ I post all Google and YouTube related stuff. Hope you enjoy!

And if you of course want to watch a video or subscribe, you can find my channel here.

I have now expanded my YouTube channel over multiple social media websites. Click on the links below to view, follow, like, etc.

Blog
Reddit
Twitter
Google+

On Twitter I will post video announcements and some fun facts. On the blog I will post video announcements and some "behind the scenes stuff." On Reddit I communicate with the viewers and ask for questions and feedback. On Google+ I post all Google and YouTube related stuff. Hope you enjoy!

And if you of course want to watch a video or subscribe, you can find my channel here.
It is really frustrating sometimes, being new on social media like Twitter. I can relate. I have about twice as many followers as you, but we're still so small! I can't wait for us to get the attention we both deserve :)

Back