RPM Network

Did you get the Welcome email from RPM? Thats where it shows you how to access the music which isn't in the Dashboard as I thought, and you already emailed RPM support for dashboard access?

Did you get the Welcome email from RPM? Thats where it shows you how to access the music which isn't in the Dashboard as I thought, and you already emailed RPM support for dashboard access?
I have a couple emails, nothing talks about emails and yea I emailed about dashboard, do you know what exact email it is ?

Did you get a response from rpmsupport that they have forwarded your email to maker studios for dashboard access?
"Thank you for contacting RPM Support! Please note that it may take 48-72 hours to receive a response. If you do not receive a response within this time, please DO NOT send multiple emails as it will further delay the process. We will do our best to get back to you as soon as possible. For existing partners, you can also access Live Chat Support through the Dashboard or post a thread on the forums. -RPM Support (For future reference only, please include your channel name for faster service).
-RPM Support" This one ?

"Thank you for contacting RPM Support! Please note that it may take 48-72 hours to receive a response. If you do not receive a response within this time, please DO NOT send multiple emails as it will further delay the process. We will do our best to get back to you as soon as possible. For existing partners, you can also access Live Chat Support through the Dashboard or post a thread on the forums. -RPM Support (For future reference only, please include your channel name for faster service).
-RPM Support" This one ?

That is just an auto response confirming that they got your email but haven't read it yet. I got their response email from them the following day about my request had been forwarded. They might be backed up with emails at the moment.

That is just an auto response confirming that they got your email but haven't read it yet. I got their response email from them the following day about my request had been forwarded. They might be backed up with emails at the moment.
Thats true, they might be, hey you should add me on skype if you have it! adam.wendorf

I just got that email that says Ill get it in 1-2 days :)

Back