RPM Dashboard Fail

Jeff Taggart

Hello everyone,

I just signed on with RPM Network and I am aware A: they are a starter network, and B: it probably takes them some time to get things straight with whatever it is they have to do. I currently do not have access to the dashboard, and I have sent them one email a day for the past 3 days.

I will be sending another email today in an effort to try and get resolution. I have read a few post with people seriously complaining about RPM Network, I get that it may take time and I am only in the first week of this. Anyone have any suggestions?

Yeah I understand it takes them time It may indeed take them a month I have reached out on multiple platforms Twitter, facebook, emails daily etc. I hate to harass the network I just signed with though lol. My Icon in channel setting says rpmnetworks network partner verified. That does in fact mean that I was able to attain partnership correct?[DOUBLEPOST=1370022883,1370022676][/DOUBLEPOST]PS I hit both your channel with a sub. :) droidiinator love the after effects stuff, and I gamify good work on the black ops two gameplay. :)

Yeah I understand it takes them time It may indeed take them a month I have reached out on multiple platforms Twitter, facebook, emails daily etc. I hate to harass the network I just signed with though lol. My Icon in channel setting says rpmnetworks network partner verified. That does in fact mean that I was able to attain partnership correct?[DOUBLEPOST=1370022883,1370022676][/DOUBLEPOST]PS I hit both your channel with a sub. :) droidiinator love the after effects stuff, and I gamify good work on the black ops two gameplay. :)

Thanks man :) I really like your dead island gameplays :) I gave you a sub :p

Thanks! I subbed back :)

It's a shame it's taking a while for you to get the dashboard access. Just so you know RPM do say on their forum that contacting them multiple times via email may result in it taking longer for them to respond.

Back