Rouge Tips #3 - YouNow (LiveStreaming)

Rouge

The All-Round Lad
If you are a vlogger, comedian, preacher , factHead or a gamer who finds themselves reaching their potential yet find their promotional field limited.

LIVESTREAMING!!

So many people do not actually take advantage of it. It is a way of showing people your personality before they see your videos. If you find that your personality is a strong point then LS'ing will work to your advantage, and what better place to start than YOUNOW.

YouNow

This is a livestreaming websitewhere you are at the mercy of the viewers! You can queue or livestream in a room with a bunch of people already in it and they can Like :up: or dislike :down: your broadcast. The best thing is, if people like you...you have 15-30 random people sitting around watching your broadcast which will may like you and become a life-long fan! Ofcourse there always is the risk of being disliked off but it happens to everybody

As much as this seems as a promotional thing I am sorry. I just want to share with my fellow YTT's how I have begun to properly build up a fan-base using a method that is enjoyable :)

-R

Back