Vlog Roll Call (Episode 1)

Earl Cooper

I've Got It
Hey Guys!, Im starting a new segment on my Channel Called "Roll Call".Now Roll Call is all about introducing yourself and putting yourself in a place of full of great people and opportunity to make new friend and expand. Now how Roll Call works it that Twice every week i will invite new youtubers or just youtubers to a Google Video Hangout, Each youtuber will introduce their self, Tell us about their Channel, Dreams and Give us a little bio. After all youtubers have introduced themselves, I will have 3 topics lined up that as a group will will all give our in put and Opinion on.

Im really hoping this takes off so if you are interested Email me at Ramentimegaming@gmail.com,
Thanks Hope To Hear From You Guys Soon!
Roll.jpg
[DOUBLEPOST=1438596363,1438587936][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey Guys!, Im starting a new segment on my Channel Called "Roll Call".Now Roll Call is all about introducing yourself and putting yourself in a place of full of great people and opportunity to make new friend and expand. Now how Roll Call works it that Twice every week i will invite new youtubers or just youtubers to a Google Video Hangout, Each youtuber will introduce their self, Tell us about their Channel, Dreams and Give us a little bio. After all youtubers have introduced themselves, I will have 3 topics lined up that as a group will will all give our in put and Opinion on.

Im really hoping this takes off so if you are interested Email me at Ramentimegaming@gmail.com,
Roll.jpg

This sounds like a really interesting idea. How long will you be doing this for? My channel isn't 100% ready just yet, so maybe I can be in a future video :D

Roll.jpg
[DOUBLEPOST=1438596363,1438587936][/DOUBLEPOST]
u know u can sign me up

Back