Reviewing products and using images from ads online without copyright strike

I'm interested in creating a video for a life/product hack using two different products together. I sent emails to both companies to ask if I could use images from ads online in the video. Never got a response. You think they would welcome the free advertising, even if I use the products in a unique way. Guess they think my channel is too small. And I know there are ways to get sponsorships from companies, but need lots of views first. So........ What are the copyright laws on youtube about using copywritten images or video clips in a review. I would be commenting on them....and I could even manipulate any image if that would help push it into the realm lf "fair use" I see so many people using images from ads etc. in cooking, nutrition, reviews.......can you do it?

If you wish to get a proper assistance when getting touch with blockchain marketing agency be sure to gain awareness to enjoy good results. Dealing with a prominent company that gained trust among its customers you're likely to encounter solutions https://lkiconsulting.io/ matching your expectations making the most out of this business agreement

Back