Reviewing channels!

Well uh, I tried to find something bad to say about your channel, but i found nothing ._. Jokes aside, your channel is really well layed out and planned. All your videos are swell. You have a very nice voice too btw:3 Honestly I don't know what to say, everything is excellent! Now you just have to wait for people to realize the quality of your videos. Keep going!

Thank you so much! =D

I'm very happy and giddy now, and I'm 25 years old, lmao.

Hello! I would love a review of my channel if you have the time!
I can review yours tomorrow when our Wi-Fi returns!
Interesting and funny videos! Would be nicer with better lightning and brighter and prettier background :p You seem to know what you are talking about, which is a really good thing compared to some other channels. :> Anyways, keep up the good work!

Interesting and funny videos! Would be nicer with better lightning and brighter and prettier background :p You seem to know what you are talking about, which is a really good thing compared to some other channels. :> Anyways, keep up the good work!

Thanks a lot, man! Totally understand your points. I'm saving up for some better lighting and will hopefully be converting our spare room into a recording space soon - thanks again for taking the time to look at my work!

Woops sorry about that lame review i ment to deletr it but sent it on accident. What i forgot to mention was that it would somewhat nicer if you introduced yourself in the videos as a helping hand when he struggles a little with opening, building, etc. At the same time you could describe to us the prices and where to get the item. That would be a great addition. Othrr than that, good luck!
ok awesome thanks for the further info, cheers

Hey man just wanted to say how cool you are for doing this I would like you to review one of my latest videos and just tell me what you liked about it, what are something's I can improve on, and that's it thanks so much and maybe you will reply to this comment peace!

Hey Man...

Making fun of Russians... MLG Gameplay I LOVE IT!!! :D

You seem to have everything where you want it to be so yeah keep on making content..

Ow if you could give me a review i would be very happy ;) Thx a lot

sure why not~ not a lot of people really review my channel even though I ask lol

Hey man just wanted to say how cool you are for doing this I would like you to review one of my latest videos and just tell me what you liked about it, what are something's I can improve on, and that's it thanks so much and maybe you will reply to this comment peace!
Dude, your camera is shaking a lot. Way too much in fact. it makes me feel dizzy if I watch it for too long :/

Back