Render as..

Chance C

I Love YTtalk
What does everyone 'Render as' in Vegas Pro? For me I have just done my first video as a wmv 5MBPS 720p-24 (i think i cant remember now)

There seems to be a lot of different options, does anyone else do anything different or?

MainConcept AVC/AAC (*.mp4;*.avc) - Internet HD 1080P I do this one cause that's what some tutorial said to do for youtube, I'm no expert but it seems to work just fine for me.

MainConcept AVC/AAC (*.mp4;*.avc) - Internet HD 1080P I do this one cause that's what some tutorial said to do for youtube, I'm no expert but it seems to work just fine for me.
I ended up doing the 720p version as 1080p is kinda unnecessary for my channel as of yet.

I ended up doing the 720p version as 1080p is kinda unnecessary for my channel as of yet.
Ya 1080p takes a heck of a lot longer and I can't even get use of it cause the lower res of camera I use but for some reason I do it sometimes if I have more time to do so just cause lol.

Cool, its taking me now 139 minutes to upload to youtube, whereas my WMV videos took like 49 minutes... lol hopefully quality has imrpoved.

Upload speeds vary greatly between users. I have had a video take a whopping 4 hours to upload. But that was a 20 minute HD cars&coffee video. My upload is crap compared to my download. It would be so much better if I could upload @ 2 megs a second...

Back