Regular Content

MrGuyAwesome

I've Got It
Hey everyone MrGuyAwesome here,

As a small YouTuber (20 subs) I always watch videos from larger channels about how to start off and tips and tricks to improve video quality and such things. Anyway, one of them is a video from mylifeaseva, and she says you shouldn't upload daily or bi-daily because you don't want to put too much out there. So I was asking for peoples advice, me and mo (the two regular posters of ResurrectGames) produce and upload videos daily. It's a gaming channel as well so maybe the theory is vloggers and skits should upload 1/2 a week but gamers should upload daily?

Love to hear your opinions and posting regular content!

MrGuyAwesome

honestly, go with what your gut tells you. I upload (not a gamer though) twice a week & it seems to be going well so far :) As long as you're not clogging up the subscriptions box then you should be fine

If you were subscribed to a channel like yours how much content would you want? How much would be too much? Just put yourself in your subscribers place for a second.

Incredible advice Derraleves! I've always told people to put themselves in the other persons shoes with problems and its about time I did that! I think for me I would like daily content so thats what I shall continue with! Thanks everyone :)

Back