Redditors aren't nice?

ive been posting on reddit, and found that the title is key as well as the sub reddit, dont put it into a main reddit until it does well in a smaller one, for example i have a video with my friend getting hit with a bar of chocolate so for the title i put something like 3 drunk guys and it got more views than just putting chocolate hit type of thing

I hate reddit :c Its for haters and people who judge you :( andfor people who judge books by its cover.[DOUBLEPOST=1365897282,1365897176][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yeah I've heard alot of complains about Reddit. Apparently its not a very nice site :/ I'm guessing thats why TeamAVO decided to grief their server :/
I went on reddit once and I went on a page with loads of nasty hardcore po*n it nearly made me sick :( plus its for people who are adicted to the internet (in a bad way)

Just because you encountered bad redditors doesn't mean that every redditors is bad.
Its like saying every American is fat just because of the high levels of obesity.

I've recently been made aware that Redditors don't seem to be the nicest people, I uploaded a video and it got 100 likes 0 dislikes before the view count even exceeded 301.

However when I post that same video that everyone loved on Reddit I get comments like "faggot your voice is bad" or "this video sucks so hard" "omg this is worst s**t dovnvote"

How come that all my videos do super well, but people from Reddit seem to hate them?
Go to my channel, look for a video called "Comedy Randomness Ep 1" Read the comments. It's not just you lol

The only way your videos can go viral on reddit is

1.) You catch someone doing something weird
2) You do a cover of a song and your "friend" posts it for you
3) You figure out a "how to" method that nobody has done
4) You post videos that stars your cat

Lady, you nailed it :D

Reactions: Dee
For those who do playthroughs or gaming videos in general, you can check out r/letsplay, you won't get flamed at all and people are willing to help and check your stuff out.

As for other sections, most of the time you'll be getting tons of hate for your stuff, if anything have a friend post a video instead of yourself. Had a friend do that with a livestream I did ages ago and we had a fair share of viewers and no trolls at all.

Back