Recruiting Help

Mike Kowalski

Director of ImaginationLand
So I have a video in the making that requires as many people as possible (it is a scene that depicts the start of a 5K road race, so many runners are needed) to make it look believable with the right camera work.

I post on facebook, I message people, I tweet...I have gotten some people who are interested, but I need more. Anyone have any tips that can help?

I'm here now, what's the trouble? :)

Seriously now, I think that you need to wait and you need to target people who fit your demographic well.

I have the date set and so far I have 6 or 7 people committed to doing it, which I think is great. The demographic doesn't really matter...the people are to act as runners at the starting line of a race

Ask around local places, try to get on the radio, use twitter, facebook, make a YouTube video asking for people.

So I have a video in the making that requires as many people as possible (it is a scene that depicts the start of a 5K road race, so many runners are needed) to make it look believable with the right camera work.

I post on facebook, I message people, I tweet...I have gotten some people who are interested, but I need more. Anyone have any tips that can help?

Aren't there websites dedicated to finding actors? You could find some cheap "extras".

EDIT: You could even try Craigslist.

Back