Recording Habits

BlacklightDemon

YT Talk's Witcher
Hello all! I've started recording in huge chunks at weekends or when ever I can because I'm pretty busy during weekdays. Today, I have been recording games like mad! I'm starting to think I should do the same with commentary, as I do that as and when I'm going to upload. Do you do the same? What are your recording habits?

I always love a episode until I upload it :/
I record at weekends saturdays and upload sundays usually too much going on the rest of the week

I record for 1-2 hours a day for each game and just put them in the scheduling option.

I record a lot at the weekend if I can. Because that is when I have enough time. About to go start recording a long session now. C:

Hello all! I've started recording in huge chunks at weekends or when ever I can because I'm pretty busy during weekdays. Today, I have been recording games like mad! I'm starting to think I should do the same with commentary, as I do that as and when I'm going to upload. Do you do the same? What are your recording habits?
My recording habits? Constantly stating how hungry I am. Oh, and I've got a knack for saying awesome or awesome sauce when I like something.

I also record every weekend, since I'm very busy at school in week days, and I record in such a way that I have a video in reserve in case I am not able to record in a particular week. I usually upload one video per week, so way before I created my channel I recorded 2 videos, then I uploaded one, then record one, so that each time I keep having 2 videos in stock... 1, 2, 1, 2...
While my recording habits are somehow unstable, my upload schedule isn't, and that's the best thing to do I believe.

Back