Gaming Recording Buddies (PC)

Logic Eye

Hi, I'm LogicEye
I am looking for a group to form/join, consisting of maybe 3-6 people, and at least 15+ (exeptions can come) years. I have no problem with if your 20-30 years old, since i am used to that ;)

So a little information about myself:
I am 16 years old, i live in Denmark (Thats why there probably is a few grammar mistakes), search up Copenhagen Time Zone if your curious on what timezone i am in. It is 1 hour in front of UK (i may be wrong) ;)
I think of myself as a semi-funny guy, also a bit on the weird side, but its mostly a good weird ;), i dont realy take many games serious, so i would like to make some funny videos or something, since i think that is most enjoyable for me.
I am in school most of the weekdays, but thats not all day, and is offline some weekends, and because of that its harder for me to play with people from the USA (Unless you have time to play around 8-9 am everyday) but im sure we could figure something out. (I am home most weekends tho)

Your mic have to be bearable to listen to, i myself have a good one ;)
Under all circumstance i DO NOT use TeamSpeak, my personal go-to would be Discord (Its free if you dont know it, and its great), but skype is fine too.
I dont have any videos out yet, cause i would like to make it with someone, thats why.
Off cause subs and views is no requirement (Even if i had myself)
Also i dont jump into videos right away, we are going to play for at least a few days to know eachother a bit more ;) (And get that first time awkward silence out of the way)

A list of the games i would like to record:
GTA V
Star Wars Battlefront EA (I have the Season pass)
Rainbow Six Siege
Dark Souls 3 (I'm bad at it tho)
Ark: Survival Evolved
Broforce (Please someone have it...)
Chivalry Medieval Warfare
The Forest
Gmod
Heroes & Generals
Rust
Star Wars Empire at War (Gold pack)
Minecraft

So write down bellow:
What games YOU want to play together
Your mic
Where i can contact you, like Steam, Skype, Email etc. (Your welcome to send a message to me over youtube if you want to do that instead)
Your timezone
And lastly your youtube channel (if you have one yet, and your link is not working)

I have Gmod, Golf With Friends, Csgo, CoD: WaW, some other games aswell. Blue Snowball mic and timezone GMt+1.
Contact me through Twitter @Kniving777
I saw your YT channel and it had no videos on it?

What games YOU want to play together GTAV, Rainbow Six Siege
Your mic Audio Technica 2020
Where i can contact you, like Steam, Skype, Email etc. (Your welcome to send a message to me over youtube if you want to do that instead) steam: samuelbrice , Skype mcbrickus
Your timezone: GMT +1 (UK)

i have a few of those games (I'm fine with whichever you want), and we life fairly close (EET), so I wouldn't mind adding you. My mic isn't anything fancy, it's just the microphone on my headphones, but it isn't terrible. I have Skype, Discord and Steam and my channel is in the link.

i have a few of those games (I'm fine with whichever you want), and we life fairly close (EET), so I wouldn't mind adding you. My mic isn't anything fancy, it's just the microphone on my headphones, but it isn't terrible. I have Skype, Discord and Steam and my channel is in the link.
I have sent you a message on Youtube, if you didn't see it, just add me on steam: LogicEye

I'm in the UK, got a Blue Snowball Mic and i do have a YouTube channel with 700 subs :)

Here are the games I have:
- Arma 3
- Battlefield 4
- Black Ops 2
- Black Ops 3
- DayZ
- Fifa 17
- Gmod
- GTA 5
- H1Z1
- Lifeless
- Mw2
- Mw3
- Rainbow Six Siege
- Rocket League
- Shellshock Live
- Star Wars: Battlefront
- The Forest
- Battlefield 1
- Infinite Warfare + COD 4 Remastered

GTA V -
72f91ba6-4711-46d2-9fd9-b916f57de227.gif

Star Wars Battlefront EA (I have the Season pass) -
de3c85bd-9890-422e-8807-1cabe33741a8.gif

Rainbow Six Siege -

Dark Souls 3 (I'm bad at it tho) -
- Never played though
Ark: Survival Evolved -

Broforce (Please someone have it...) -
Chivalry Medieval Warfare -

The Forest -

Gmod -

Heroes & Generals -

Rust -

Star Wars Empire at War (Gold pack) -
Minecraft -

Discord : A Gamers Saga
GMT timezone
Link works :D

My game list contains over 200 games. I have everything except Star Wars, Dark Souls 3 (I got it on XB1 when I had a bad PC), Ark(Just not interested in it), Broforce, The Forest (I guess it's free so it actually doesn't matter), Heroes & Generals(it's just not installed but I got it), Rust(Just not interested)
My Mic is listed in my signature
You can contact me over Steam (Lethality112), Skype (Lethality112 or hammar15) but I'm not active there or per Discord (Lethality112#5591)
I'm in the CEST timezone atm although it changes to CET in a few weeks
Link works. I dunno why it shouldn't :'D

Back