Recording and Video/Audio editing equipment!

themuffinzmanz

I've Got It
I started youtube a while ago cause i made multiple channels. What i use for recording and editing was all you really need to make high quality videos. I am a pc gamer so this will not apply to console gamer as much.

Recording: i used fraps, bandicam and mirillis action and for me i would get mirillis action. Btw i use it now.
Pros: It seemed to be a lightweight recording software, it was easy to learn how to use Action ,when i bought it was pretty cheap and the free trial is great cause you can record as long as you want.
Cons: The watermark for free trial, bugs that are annoying and customer service wasn't the best.

Video editing: I used alot of video editing software's but most of them it didn't really fit for me. I use Videopad Videoeditor.
Pros: Easy to learn, many effects you can find on pro editing software's (Sony Vegas), quite a bit of money but i still use the free trial, and didn't crash constantly on me like alot of video editors.
Cons: Doesn't have all the same effects as the pro editing software's.

Audio Editing: I use audacity. All i can say about this software is that its going to take some time learning all the tricks on making your voice sound great.
Pros: It makes my voice sound amazing with some effort learning how, known software meaning it will have more tutorials on how to use it and it gets the job done.
Cons: A few bugs that can annoy you.

I hope this helps some that needed some kind of help.

I'm sure there are many gamers who will appreciate that advice! Thanks for the contribution ;)

Back