Request Really need some graphics please!

JosPlays

Just being AWESOME
I received an email today from the distribution company for my own made game and they suggest I really need to do something about graphics. The good thing is they liked my plan, enjoyed the playable demo so there is a good chance the game will be distributed when it's finished (And good looking).

So I really need graphics for the game.

I can offer you ofcourse a shoutout in the game (Credits)
a shoutout on my website
YTtalk cash, and when we start to make money with the game I could even pay you for the things you have done.

At this moment I don't really have a good person that can make graphics.
Can you make background that make the game kinda look 3D.
A background that has some 3D elements in it.

The game is a 2d side scroller.

I'm also looking for someone that can draw enemies 16x16 and let them animatie (Just need the sprites, I can do the animation in code, but need all the sprites for an animation).
Alot of different enemies:
1 that flies
1 that can push blocks
1 that shoots lasers
etc.

Please contact me when interested.

Last edited:
the pc doesnt make graphics... but i did laugh :p

btw, to answer him, i would join, but you are not really showing what you want :p liek backgrounds?

what type of game?

character design?

levels?

what doy ouw ant from people?

I need everything xD
At this moment I don't really have a good person that can make graphics.
Can you make background that make the game kinda look 3D.
A background that has some 3D elements in it.

The game is a 2d side scroller.

I'm also looking for someone that can draw enemies 16x16 and let them animatie (Just need the sprites, I can do the animation in code, but need all the sprites for an animation).
Alot of different enemies:
1 that flies
1 that can push blocks
1 that shoots lasers
etc.

i would like to make a background.. but how many lvls? what size? does it have to be complex? what genre of gaming? more like 3 game side scroller or 8 bit :p if it was 8 bit i could make it really simple ^^ and for the fun, throw in some suprises :p

i would like to make a background.. but how many lvls? what size? does it have to be complex? what genre of gaming? more like 3 game side scroller or 8 bit :p if it was 8 bit i could make it really simple ^^ and for the fun, throw in some suprises :p

Haha many questions xD
There will be alot of levels and most levels will be 4000x5000
It do need to have some kind of depth in it so it will look a little 3D. It will be cartoon stylish, not 8 bit, but atleast cartoon style.

The genre will be casual, it will be for the entire family.

"I'm making a game, and I kind of want people to work for me for shoutouts.... ye"

ye... i got called to make a trailer for a company for 100 bucks :)

sorry man, people wont put effort in this unless you pay... and yes, i bet your hear is pounding for like omg.. im so close... start gettign a loan of the bank , then see things come in action

Back