QUICK VLOG | Welcome to our channel!

KLENK

Loving YTtalk
Hellooooooo there! *Mrs Doubtfire voice*

So the very first video on my channel has been uploaded and is just a quick introduction to my channel, myself (And my good old friend) and the content that you can expect to see of my channel in the next couple of days/weeks. It's short, sweet and straight to the point.... so I hope you enjoy this quick introduction video and check back to the channel on Friday for our first "real" video. Thanks! :)

Fantastic video. Clearly explains to me what you will be doing on your channel, as well as a good thought out video in all. Great :)

Thank you very much Callan, we just wanted to do a quick intro before the real videos started... Appreciate the feedback ☺️

A very good idea to as well :) Always good to start off with an introduction. I absolutely can't wait for the other videos you will be doing :)

A very good idea to as well :) Always good to start off with an introduction. I absolutely can't wait for the other videos you will be doing :)

That's awesome! Our video going up on Friday is some CS:GO highlights and funny moments... And we've got videos uploaded and scheduled for next week too. Hopefully it all goes well... Thanks again for the kind words, it means a lot :)

That's awesome! Our video going up on Friday is some CS:GO highlights and funny moments... And we've got videos uploaded and scheduled for next week too. Hopefully it all goes well... Thanks again for the kind words, it means a lot :)

Hopeful;y it should go well :) You're more prepared than I ever been on here haha. I think you'll do fine in all honesty. Can't wait to see them all :) It's no problem, but I honestly mean those words, you keep up the good work from now, then you deserve any good things incoming for the future

Hopeful;y it should go well :) You're more prepared than I ever been on here haha. I think you'll do fine in all honesty. Can't wait to see them all :) It's no problem, but I honestly mean those words, you keep up the good work from now, then you deserve any good things incoming for the future

Trying not to sound like a broken record by saying thank you... But I can't help it :)

Honestly, it means a lot to here you say that. So thank you again haha, hopefully people get some enjoyment the content we upload.

:)

Trying not to sound like a broken record by saying thank you... But I can't help it :)

Honestly, it means a lot to here you say that. So thank you again haha, hopefully people get some enjoyment the content we upload.

:)

Knowing me, I'm one of the people that would actually continue listening to a broken record haha. It's no problem whatsoever. I'm sure they will enjoy it with an introduction like that :)

You two actually seem like a decent pair of lads. Great intro video short simple and easy also liking the editing, just silly stuff and that's what I personally enjoy seeing, two lads having a bit of craic (fun). Well done lads from your intro alone you earned yourselves a sub (Y)

You two actually seem like a decent pair of lads. Great intro video short simple and easy also liking the editing, just silly stuff and that's what I personally enjoy seeing, two lads having a bit of craic (fun). Well done lads from your intro alone you earned yourselves a sub (Y)

Thank you very much for your feedback and a special thank you for subscribing!

I'm glad you enjoyed the video :)

Happy holidays! :D

Back