Questions about sponsor

Cybs

Hello everyone,

My platform (wordpressblog and youtubechannel) keeps groing on nicely. Lately i'm getting some inquiries about banners on the wordpress blog. I came up with a pricingsystem for those (x dollars per 1000 views) but i was wondering what to ask for productplacement in a youtube video. No sponsor has asked me that yet but I have no idea where to start or begin.
What I am mainly talking about are messages in your video that thank a sponsor and those kind of messages. Not a review of a product.

I was wondering if there are people on here that are using that kind of sponsorship and what sort of rates you are using.

Thanks!

I don't personally but I know a few people who make a ton of money off sponsers. Generally they can charge about $2,000-$5,000 per million views or so. For some really big channels whose videos can get 10 million views plus I've seen them make as much as $200,000 for a 5-10 video series from a sponser.

Then you have a few channels who are really just driven by sponsers. Some of the product review sites have sponsers for every video. I've heard but can't validate that their are channels out their that are making as much as a million per month from a slice of product sales on stuff they promote.

Haha wauw! Thanks for the info but that is a long way away from me. But good to know where we could possibly be sometime ;)

Back