Q & A... Questions needed

FinShaggy

The Crestroyer of Destructive Creation
So, I made a thread the other day about how I am going to make a video celebration/thank you video for when I reach 200 subscribers and 200,000 views and I'm gonna have some Q and A in there. Right now I am at 178 subscribers and 190,310 views, so it's coming up soon.

I already got a few good questions from SimplyRodney
What color represents you?
If you could be any font, what font would you be?
If monsters were real, what would you do?
If you were in a house with 5 other people and one of them was a killer, what would you do? P.S. You can't flee the house.

If anyone else has any questions, I 100% guarantee I will answer your questions, even if it takes more videos.

If you had the choice between a year in the arctic with one pair of clothes, or a day strapped to a chair naked in the middle of your city? What would you choose and why?

If life gave you lemondes would you make lemonade?
If you could rename any video game you've ever played or heard of what game would it be and what would you name it to?

If you had the choice between a year in the arctic with one pair of clothes, or a day strapped to a chair naked in the middle of your city? What would you choose and why?
That's a good one. You WILL be getting an answer :)[DOUBLEPOST=1365745933,1365745857][/DOUBLEPOST]
If life gave you lemondes would you make lemonade?
If you could rename any video game you've ever played or heard of what game would it be and what would you name it to?
I'm not sure how to answer the video game one. I'll definitely have to think about it, but you'll definitely get an answer :)

Back