Putting YouTube videos to Facebook is Bannable?

Just a quick question because before I've read on different sites that if you post your youtube link on facebook, there's chances that your adsense will be banned.. is that true?

By banned do you mean your AdSense account is deleted or locked so that you no longer have access? This the first I've ever heard of such a thing. If this were true my AdSense account might have been locked long ago.

I post videos all of the time not only to my personal Facebook page, but also my business, or YouTube channel's, Facebook page. I don't think I've had any issue with my AdSense account. Hold on a minute. Let me slide on over there and check.....

.....Nope AdSense account is still there and.....oh look.....I still only have $1.93. Yeah me! Someday that shall be more. :).

I'm not even sure why YouTube would want to do such a thing. I mean I totally get that Google sees Facebook as direct competition with Google+, but if you've monetized a video and a viewer watches it through your Facebook link it would still generate ad revenue and make YouTube some dough.

Also, when I open the Creator Studio app on my phone I can see that Facebook appears as an external source for views.

It sounds strange to me that YouTube would do something like this, but maybe it's a new rule they've totally created more recently which coincides with all of the big changes they've been making.

Other than that I really don't know. Sorry, I hope some of the information I've provided above helps.

Take care my dude! :).

Back