Purpose of Recording

Sfange

Loving YTtalk
1. I know this topic has probably a lot of threads.

Hey all. I wanted to know what gives you the drive to record or what your purpose is to record videos and post them up.

The reason I record, is just to record. I record because I love recording and I love making my recordings into commentaries. I have fun whenever I record and frankly I would rather have a million videos up on my channel than ever have 1,000,000 views.

So, what about you?

For fun. I like being creative

Actually I started doing youtube because I had an accident at work that damaged my lungs and i was off for a few months on insurance. I was going insane at home, mostly playing games, so i started commentating (not in real time, impossible then) and it sped up my rehabilitation - more talking was good. So now I keep doing it because I enjoy it. My friends also like helping out, we get together for pizza and drinks and laugh about youtube and games. Theyre refusing to go on mic but im grinding em down lol. Plus, my missus is actually kinda keen - i guess me and everyone i know find making youtube videos interesting overall, so im gonna do it for as long as it stays fun.

I always used to talk to myself when I played video games, so I figured, why not record? Now I can talk to myself and not be crazy!

I enjoy covering songs and playing the guitar all day long so I decided to share it with the world, and after all the positive comments I received I just can't stop doing it. :)

Back