Gaming PS4 Collaboration

Status
Not open for further replies.

AspiringGamer

Hey.

Looking for someone to play and commentate with on the PS4.

No facecam required or anything like that. We upload our own POVs so whatever you want to do with your POV is up to you. Have a decent mic please. No squeaky voices (aka, 16+ at least please).

Have a sense of humour. My channel will originate mostly around gaming and comedy so a sense of humour and the ability to crack some actually funny jokes in context is appreciated. Play the game decently, don't need to be amazing, but have a laugh and be loosened up. I don't mind some twisted sense of humour, it can be funny, but if you still laugh at someone saying the word 'sex' in class, you're not cut out for this I'm afraid.

No application or any BS like that. Lemme know if you're interested and if your channel isn't linked to your YTT account, please do post a link to it in your post. I just want to make sure you got the 'oomph' I'm looking for here.

If the first one goes well, I'd love to make it a continued collab.

Thanks!

hey im looking for someone to collab with im 15, no squeaky voice, my channel is TaVRoS Evolve im the only one here is a link just in case you dont want to type it in
(wont let me post with link sorry)
my channel has just started 1 month ago so im still getting use to talking to myself although i dont run out of things to say, i usually rec on my own but i talk alot more with someone else as it takes away from recording solyou didnt say what games so if you are interested by my content message me on ps4
(psn is TaVRoS_Evolve)

I'm 16 with a non-squeaky voice. I personally think I'm pretty funny, but I can't post a link so it's -- Royal HyP3

My PSN is -- HyP3_is_Legend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back