Status
Not open for further replies.

HighSocietyGaming

Hey everyone! I am looking for someone who is interested in a long term collaboration. I have minecraft, rocket league, call of duty, the last of us remastered and if you are interested in playing something else I can go out and get it.
I am really interested in someone who wants to do a Minecraft survival let's play together. If you aren't and want to play something else that is fine by me. I am not that picky, ALL I ask is that you be at least 16 years old. I don't care about subscriber count or anything like that. I just want to find someone that is interested in making videos, and has a passion for making videos. If you're interested please leave your PSN name, Skype name, and age down below. We will set something up and get to know each other!

AS WELL! Please be someone who is energetic and sounds like they want to be making videos. I can't emphasize that enough! I have had a few people who were honestly sticks in the mud. Thanks!

Hey dude i have a group that's mostly youtubers like yourself who want to record and have fun, i dont have minecraft but members in my group may have it and i know about 4 or 5 people have RL and most do have COD if you are referring to BO3 that is
Hit me up on Skype if you interested to join us dude its Dread Chemical
age 20 btw

Last edited:
Hey everyone! I am looking for someone who is interested in a long term collaboration. I have minecraft, rocket league, call of duty, the last of us remastered and if you are interested in playing something else I can go out and get it.
I am really interested in someone who wants to do a Minecraft survival let's play together. If you aren't and want to play something else that is fine by me. I am not that picky, ALL I ask is that you be at least 16 years old. I don't care about subscriber count or anything like that. I just want to find someone that is interested in making videos, and has a passion for making videos. If you're interested please leave your PSN name, Skype name, and age down below. We will set something up and get to know each other!

AS WELL! Please be someone who is energetic and sounds like they want to be making videos. I can't emphasize that enough! I have had a few people who were honestly sticks in the mud. Thanks!
Skype is Lodust Psn is Official_lodust HMU also, I am 13 but I don't swear much and keep it chill and not racist or obnoxious and I'm pretty mature for the avg 13 yr old

Hey im Brandon, i was going to post a thread similar to this, looking for someone for a long survival ect, was wondering if you wanted to do a collaberation, im 15 so just under what you asked but if you want to make a few videos send me a message on ps4 TaVRoS_Evolve or on skype tavros_evolve.

hi my name is jed and I play allot of the games you do so I hope me and you can make videos together im a very happy and fun loving person who is always exited to play games with people.
my Skype is: Jed Schmidt
my psn is: schmidtfire69
sorry the 69 is childish I know but it came up as an option and well I thought it was funny

Wadup people, I'd be down to collab bro. I feel you with the stick in the mud people lol. I'm Ricky, 16 years old, got a passion for making videos. Small channel but I won't quit :D contact me!! Skype is Feveristikjr and psn is FeveristikJr

Well exactly the same username lol peace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back