Promoting a new channel on your other channels?

caregiver12

I've Got It
Hi all,

I have launched a new channel and things are quite slow. I have one successful channel that gets lots of views and I'm wondering if I can leverage that to do some cross promotion?

Whilst the new content channel isn't directly related to the other channel, there is a very good 'spin' I can put on it that means the cross promotion would make sense from the audiences point of view.

So what are your tips for doing this? Just be subtle using cards or go full steam with a featured video about the other channel?

As long as they are related, go for it. I do it for our 3 channels. Cards, End screens, joint playlists, home page, etc. As we build more video inventory on the other channels, there will be more cross promoting.

From what I've seen other channels do...I would say casually mention it at the beginning of a new video and see the reaction/results?

Something like "just wanted to let you all know I have a channel dedicated to (insert content here) and if you want to check it out, the link is in the description!"

Back