Promoted videos, do they still have influence?

Do you think vloggers are believable when their videos are sponsored? Why?

• Yes

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

leonoraok

Hey guys,

The last couple of months I did some research for my school project on the following question; What influence do vloggers have on their audience if their videos are promoted? I would love to have your opinion on this.

You would help me a lot!

Oh, I definitely think they have an influence on their audience. Marketing budgets are notoriously tight in any company, and if a marketing manager were paying a vlogger to promote a product that didn't see some direct results, they'd be out of a job really quickly. Those offer codes/discount codes/direct links to purchase products are analyzed within an inch of their lives. I don't think we'll see the end of sponsored videos anytime soon.

We get about 95% of our income from product placement. Sometimes that comes with a deal to use our remarketing list on Google Adwords (which we derive almost entirely from our YT channel) to promote the video. It's usually the clients who 'get it' who use Adwords and our YT channel together. Clients deal a lot in numbers as xingcat says. They are looking at CPMs, which go up a bit when you include an Adwords campaign but are still well worth it compared to all other advertising packages they can use. And once they have reached all the organic audience their film can achieve on our channel, it makes sense for them to seek new galaxies with their film.

Back