Request Professional Intro

goblin123

Loving YTtalk
I'm looking for two intros for my youtube channel. I can pay Yttalk cash, real cash, or box you for life.

One of the 3- not a combination. I have 2300 subs and growing, so if you want a few extra clicks, I can box you.

I want the intro to be no longer than 12 secs, and very professional and nice. I want to see a sample of your work before we get started. If possible, I'd like two intros, but I'll settle for one if that's too much.

Comment below with a sample or portfolio, and we can work the details out on here, skype, or youtube.

I'm looking for two intros for my youtube channel. I can pay Yttalk cash, real cash, or box you for life.

One of the 3- not a combination. I have 2300 subs and growing, so if you want a few extra clicks, I can box you.

I want the intro to be no longer than 12 secs, and very professional and nice. I want to see a sample of your work before we get started. If possible, I'd like two intros, but I'll settle for one if that's too much.

Comment below with a sample or portfolio, and we can work the details out on here, skype, or youtube.
Yes I can do this for you, I only do 2d intros though?

Hi,

My name is Justin and I am a passionate Graphics Designer, With close to 2 years of experience in a variety of 3D rendering programs, I have the skills required to create the perfect channel branding items to fit your channel.

If you are interested please PM me back via Youtube inbox so we can talk about payment via paypal, (my prices are extremely cheap!).

Look forward to hearing from you!

Thanks
Justin M

Back