Problems with continuity? (review?)

George

I've Got It
Well my first youtube video might be worth a watch... ;)

just trying to get a few views and maybe like/subs, more than happy to do the same with others!

Video below :)

G

Well my first youtube video might be worth a watch... ;)

just trying to get a few views and maybe like/subs, more than happy to do the same with others!

Video below :)

G

You're a really good story teller, you actually got me really concerned about this card :p You'll have to let us know if they reply XD Also, where are you from? Your accent sounds familiar, haha

You're a really good story teller, you actually got me really concerned about this card :p You'll have to let us know if they reply XD Also, where are you from? Your accent sounds familiar, haha

hahah thank you, and I will certainly keep you all updated!

and I'm from England, West Yorkshire :)

Cool video man, but chazzalyn is right, sub 4 sub is the devil. Sure it gets your numbers up, but it does nothing for your views. Honestly, I do tend to sub people who sub me, but I actually watch the videos and comment. I don't want a bunch of inactive subs.

Cool video man, but chazzalyn is right, sub 4 sub is the devil. Sure it gets your numbers up, but it does nothing for your views. Honestly, I do tend to sub people who sub me, but I actually watch the videos and comment. I don't want a bunch of inactive subs.

Ahhhh I'll keep that in mind then, as you know I'm new so it's new info here.

Thank for the heads up though guys :)

Back