Problem With Banners

Crypt

Community Editing Channel
Alright, not sure if this is the right section but..

Is it just me or do banners turn to s**t when uploaded to youtube? Does anyone know how to stop this?

I've attached the before and after of my BG. I think you'll be able to tell which is before and after...

All files are under 2MB so they shouldn't lose any quality or change when uploaded?youtube-banner-template copy copy.jpgScreen Shot 2013-06-10 at 8.15.52 AM.png[DOUBLEPOST=1370816347,1370816252][/DOUBLEPOST]Left is before upload

Yeah, They turn to s**t,
Ive found that you can help it with Saving to web, and using bilinear sharper, and PNG,
But other than that, because of the massive influx of new banner uploads, it wont be fixed for a while.

Yeah, They turn to s**t,
Ive found that you can help it with Saving to web, and using bilinear sharper, and PNG,
But other than that, because of the massive influx of new banner uploads, it wont be fixed for a while.
ahh. Thanks for the tip

Yeah, They turn to s**t,
Just tried it. Lost a bit of quality but you can't see all the particles and grunge stocks overdone like before.
Thanks[DOUBLEPOST=1370816829,1370816779][/DOUBLEPOST]
Also, they always get re-sized for some weird reason!
You sure you're using a good yt layout template? Are u using one at all? That shouldn't happen

Just tried it. Lost a bit of quality but you can't see all the particles and grunge stocks overdone like before.
Thanks[DOUBLEPOST=1370816829,1370816779][/DOUBLEPOST]
You sure you're using a good yt layout template? Are u using one at all? That shouldn't happen

I'm using the official YouTube Channel One Template :p

Back