Problem i cant find what i earned

skenter

greetings from germany,

i created my channel years ago and i uploaded some movies... after a time i got 250k / 50k views which is not much but not bad. yesterday i decided to go little bit professional and do more videos in the future.. but where i can see how many money i earned ? i dont mean the stats. i mean what i rly got !

all my movies are monetized and if i try to visit my ad sense account i just see this a white page...(attached file is the picture what i see cause i cant poste a link until i created 15 posts)

oO i see nothing.... i mean where is my money going ... 250k views / 50k views...

Attachments

• youtube.png
    34.8 KB · Views: 5
try viewing adsense in basic? i'm not sure why it wouldn't be showing up.

once you get to the adsense homepage, go to "performance reports" to view how much you earned each month.

Looks like your browser is the problem. Try using something else, clearing cookies/cache and yes try viewing in Low bandwidth mode

Are you partnered? Partnered accounts have their Adsense access removed in reporting process.[DOUBLEPOST=1355334856,1355334847][/DOUBLEPOST]Are you partnered? Partnered accounts have their Adsense access removed in reporting process.

Back