Possible Insensitive Episode?

Sirtoshi

That One Guy
Good day, everyone!

(Wasn't exactly sure where to post this; move if necessary please!)

So, here I am. One more episode, the finale, left to do in my Minecraft Voltz miniseries. Being the Voltz modpack, it's going to have some pretty big weaponry. And of course, some explosions and bombs and missiles. My question is: should I cancel/postpone this episode for a long while because it may be construed as insensitive in light of recent events that have been occurring in the United States of America? I was planning on releasing it a few weeks from now, but maybe later? Or never altogether?

Thanks, people.

Good day, everyone!

(Wasn't exactly sure where to post this; move if necessary please!)

So, here I am. One more episode, the finale, left to do in my Minecraft Voltz miniseries. Being the Voltz modpack, it's going to have some pretty big weaponry. And of course, some explosions and bombs and missiles. My question is: should I cancel/postpone this episode for a long while because it may be construed as insensitive in light of recent events that have been occurring in the United States of America? I was planning on releasing it a few weeks from now, but maybe later? Or never altogether?

Thanks, people.

It's nice that you are being considerate towards people by asking this. I'd personally say wait till the whole thing is finished (give it 3-4 weeks maybe and then re assess the situation).

In my opinion, I don't see why anyone would get upset over a Minecraft video with explosions due to what has happened recently. They have nothing to do with each other, it's only a game. However, it's still very nice of you to be cautious of this and I would say wait until some of this news cools off just to be in the safe zone :)

Man as an American let me tell you I don't think anyone here would see your video and associate it with some of the events here. It's nice to do that but I am sure it is safe. Of course you could wait a week or 2 if you want to but I really don't think that would make any difference.

Back