Please, need your help!

berhem

I have a channel YouTube/yarikurdi and I post mostly assetto corsa car mods and most of the mod creators I have contact with.

So my question is my channel clean or should I worry about community strike and what should I remove to make it a proper channel and not get strike?

How should I inform people when they click on the links where they get to download the mods they watch?

Every opinion is important to me so please don't hesitate tell what I should do!

Your channel link says "This Channel Does not Exist". Until you place the correct link we cannot help you with your question.

Addendum. I found your channel finally by searching it on Google. You need to stop using URL shorteners first of all. YouTube hates those and it might get your channel a Community Strike. Will look at more things after I have breakfast.

Thank u, finally someone are replying and yes please tell me everything you know and that I should know so I can fix it.

Will start to fix the URL shorteners for now!

Yes..give me the rest of today please; have been quite busy and just haven't had the time to look at everything yet.

How is it going bro?
Sorry man, I got distracted by a web site issue. Will look now. I see one glaring problem that may get your tagged with Content IDs constantly. You are not commenting over your gameplay at all; its just you driving the car from what I can see. You should talk in your videos and tell people why you think these mods are so good.

Also I would not use so many links per video; YouTube might see it as your sole purpose being trying to lure people to some other site rather than stay on there to watch more videos. So instead of linking on the video descriptions, I would put your mod links into your channel's About section.

If you are an affiliate of the mod creators especially and YouTube sees affiliate links on your video descriptions, you risk your whole channel's existence.

Hope this helps!

Last edited:
Back