Pictures in video

Norfe

I've Got It
Hey, this question just popped into my head. For educational/blog videos with lots of pictures from say... Google images for example, would you still be able to monetize those videos?
I've noticed that lots of images I use in my videos can possibly be not for commercial use. If I were to ever start monetizing videos would I be protected by a law like the Fair Use law or something else?

you can go into advanced search, and select free to use or share, even commercially, and then you will be able to monetize it. I am not sure what would happen if you didn't do that, but that's what I would recommend!

most are not too strict to flag down videos on pictures unless it was insulting to them and you used the video to put them down. They normally see it as free promotion (unless you are solely basing your entire video around it) whether it be a picture someone else made or a logo.

you can go into advanced search, and select free to use or share, even commercially, and then you will be able to monetize it. I am not sure what would happen if you didn't do that, but that's what I would recommend!
Oh... didn't know that. Thanks![DOUBLEPOST=1443825429,1443825355][/DOUBLEPOST]
most are not too strict to flag down videos on pictures unless it was insulting to them and you used the video to put them down. They normally see it as free promotion (unless you are solely basing your entire video around it) whether it be a picture someone else made or a logo.
I see... thanks for letting me know about that. I thought people might be super strict once they find out. If its just for like a few seconds then I hope it will be alright.

I tend to use some pictures off the internet without looking for copyright occasionally. I don't think they are very strict with it. I should probably be a little more careful.

I tend to use some pictures off the internet without looking for copyright occasionally. I don't think they are very strict with it. I should probably be a little more careful.
Well from what I know, you should be fine if you're not monetizing those videos with pictures.

Sooner or later i'll probably get flagged or something but yeah be careful on what you pick and on what you say.

You could probably use their images, and they wouldn't care, but it all depends on the type of person. Someone might sue because of that.

You never know ;)

Back