Persona copyright scandal in the past?

MarkRodriguez2012

Youtube Reviewer
So I was browsing for info on this game and I found out sometime last year there was this scandal where all Persona related videos (especially the soundtracks) were taken down by claims filed due to a Russian soap opera star that was on some show called Persona Stars that has nothing to do with the videogames. Accounts were even taken down and all that. And no, Atlus, the company that actually owns the Persona games had nothing to do with the claims nor were they aware. Plus it seemed like a phising scam because the copyright counter claim seems to ask for a lot of personal information from what I heard.

I heard some of the channels got back up again, and while searching (of course now we got Persona 4 Ultimax) and there tons of videos for the game series still up. Was this matter already resolved by Yotube?

Last edited:
I don't see why it wouldn't. After that person dmcaing the video you'd file a counter DMCA. That russian company would then have to show youtube that they are in the processing of suing you in real life or otherwise you get your video back.

Back