People that have been partnered. I have a question...

Tyler Rand

My Mind is a Strange Place to Visit
I got an email telling me that I was accepted as a partner...but then they told me to verify my age (18+) and I asked them how? And they emailed me back the same thing...I'd like to know the process that you guys went through.

Anyone else experiencing the same thing?

I was partnered with Creator X

I offered to send them photo ID but they said they didn't need it and they'd just take my word (This was Fullscreen - CX).

Plus, do you really think they're going to doubt your age? ;)

I offered to send them photo ID but they said they didn't need it and they'd just take my word (This was Fullscreen - CX).

Plus, do you really think they're going to doubt your age? ;)

really?

They still haven't gotten back to me -__- who emailed you?

i got partnered.. got offered a contract, signed contract, got link to link account to partner cms... process over .. time frame 3=5 days

I got an email telling me that I was accepted as a partner...but then they told me to verify my age (18+) and I asked them how? And they emailed me back the same thing...I'd like to know the process that you guys went through.

Anyone else experiencing the same thing?

I was partnered with Creator X

I had the same question while I was going through the same process. All you have to do is respond to the email by saying you're 18(no proof needed).

Here is what CreatorX posted here awhile back.

Here are the normally expected time frames...
Application review: 24 - 48 hours (usually 24 during the week)​
Age verified & Contract returned: 24 - 48 hours (usually 24 during the week)​
Contract signed & Final steps completed (waiting on YouTube partnership): 7 - 14 days (sometimes shorter and sometimes longer... this is where YouTube itself is actually reviewing your channel before giving final approval)​

However, we want to be totally transparent with anyone waiting on responses at the moment...

If you didn't already hear back today, then you'll likely have to sit tight until past the weekend and holiday break. The review staff will not be working those periods, so it will likely be later next week when you hear back on wherever you currently are in the process. It simply comes down to unfortunate timing. :/ (Important to note this would likely happen with any network at the moment.)

The partnership process and waiting can be frustrating as it is, so we apologize for the extra few days added on. Just have to try to stay patient on it. :) Feel free to PM us if you have any questions in the meantime!

Sincerely,
Creator X

My timeline was similar, but it took 32 day for youtube to approve me. It was actually today! Number of days you have to wait on youtube varies. I've read that some people have gotten approved on the same day of signing the contract. You'll get an email from youtube asking you to link creatorx to your youtube. Getting that email is the indicator that youtube has approved your channel.

Hope that helps!

I had the same question while I was going through the same process. All you have to do is respond to the email by saying you're 18(no proof needed).

Here is what CreatorX posted here awhile back.

My timeline was similar, but it took 32 day for youtube to approve me. It was actually today! Number of days you have to wait on youtube varies. I've read that some people have gotten approved on the same day of signing the contract. You'll get an email from youtube asking you to link creatorx to your youtube. Getting that email is the indicator that youtube has approved your channel.

Hope that helps!

That helps enormously. Thank you so much

Back