Gaming (PEOPLE NEEDED) Minecraft SMP Server Opening

Would it be possible for me to get in on the action? I've got the mic and the power to run 60fps. My channel banner is a bit lacking but I'm working on a new one. My profile pic on here is my new channel logo. I'm working out of Photoshop which I purchased about a week ago so I'm learning about things so I can make a better banner.

Would it be possible for me to get in on the action? I've got the mic and the power to run 60fps. My channel banner is a bit lacking but I'm working on a new one. My profile pic on here is my new channel logo. I'm working out of Photoshop which I purchased about a week ago so I'm learning about things so I can make a better banner.
Yeah man. I'd love to have ya. What's your Skype?

Hello,
Are you still accepting? I only found this today. I am sorry about my latest video's quality but I have it fixed. But I wont be up to tip, top quality until Christmas when I can get a new computer (mines broken rn)

IGN(s): Jakpat02rules, jackpat02(spectator/camera acc)
Subscriber Count: 168
Twitter: @Jackpat02rules
What I record: Minecraft 100% (some older vids werent but now its all mc)
Why do I want to join this server: I am looking for a nice community I can join and play with. I have been searching for ages for a serer to play on. Then I stumbled across this!)
What do I expect from the server(Srry if that sounds harsh): I expect a warm, friendly community that I can join and play minecraft on.
How long can I be on: I can be on for at least a hour most weekdays and on weekends about 3-8 hrs D:
Skills: I am decent at redstone and I am a nice, friendly person who is helpful. If I lose my temper someone has to really make me angry as I have a lot of "patience"
Things I am bad at: building D:
I agree with all standard rules eg No Griefing, only small pranks etc.

I know I am not currently active but I am looking for a good server to start back on!

Hope to hear from you soon!

-Jack​

Id be interested in this, hit me up

( please note the youtube on my account is my new channel and as of right now has no content, however, if you wish to see some of my old videos to see my style ect search "CellDoesGames" on youtube, tis my oldie xD )

Back