People consider me more now...

I think since I reach 100 subs, people subscribe way more easily to me! And I get waaay more views.
Like now I can really feel my channel growing. Before, it was growing, but really slowly.

I think its because now they see that I'm really serious about YouTube. Did that thing happened to you guys ?

So to all of you who are almost at 100, keep going! After that, you will see a change, I can guarantee you that.
You know why you accomplished this because your awesome and matter of fact we both are i was so excited when i passed 100subs that was my goal right now i actually have 112 subs so proud of myself and the traffic i am achieving. I am very serious about my youtube channel:)

You know why you accomplished this because your awesome and matter of fact we both are i was so excited when i passed 100subs that was my goal right now i actually have 112 subs so proud of myself and the traffic i am achieving. I am very serious about my youtube channel:)
Well thats amazing ! Keep on going ;)

These last 8 have been killing me hahaha. But I do believe not just 100 but any number you should see improvement.
I mean you can borrow more money when you have more money.
You can get more jobs when you've had a lot of jobs
So why not have alot view/subs when you have alot of view/subs

I think since I reach 100 subs, people subscribe way more easily to me! And I get waaay more views.
Like now I can really feel my channel growing. Before, it was growing, but really slowly.

I think its because now they see that I'm really serious about YouTube. Did that thing happened to you guys ?

So to all of you who are almost at 100, keep going! After that, you will see a change, I can guarantee you that.

Thats Awesome to hear! I was going real good between 50 and 175 and then I slowed down a lot. I did slow down on my video uploads as well, so keep on up and you might reach 1000 in no time!

I really would hope this is the case but I have a feeling it's not the same for everyone, my subs grow extremely slowly that I'm likely to hit about 10k views on my videos before hitting 100 subs

Back