Gaming [PC] Want to have fun and collab with others :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyJade

Hello my name on YT is SailorJade and today i would like to as everyone here if they would like to collab with me in any of the games we both have :)

If you would like to look at my game collection add me on steam
But I mostly play Gmod, Minecraft, Rocket League and Bo3, PayDay 2

I am 18 myself I would prefer people around my age , Timezone - AEST

Contact me on skype- jeiknight
if not email me at xxstupidturtlexx@gmail.com

Hey! I dont really use skype often, so ill just message you here, I have about 73 or so subs, so not a lot, but i would be interested in possibly playing something with you once or twice :) I am also 18, and i have a million games. Though i di not have Bo3 nor Rocket league, an i am uninterested in both of those games.

Hey there how's it going, I'd definitely be up for recording sometime, although I have recently removed the majority of my videos I do plan on uploading once again very soon once I can upload decently crafted content. The games I plan on mainly playing for the time being is Garry's Mod, CS:GO, SpeedRunners, TeeWorlds, and Minecraft. I'm 17 but sadly I live in American Eastern Time, not Australian Eastern Time, although, I may be able to stretch and lift my time restrictions some hopefully without tampering with either of our schedules?

But, if you'd be up for playing some games then just hit me up on Skype @ VoltikSuspense

Hi I'm still fairly new to youtube but would enjoy joining your gaming group it would great to help one another grow. I'm up for playing any game and I'm in American Eastern Time but have no problem trying to compromise time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back