Gaming [PC]Looking for someone/couple someones for weekly collab

TimA Gaming

Hello in TimA my channel is pretty new only 3 subs atm. Im 27 looking for someone or few people who would want to play games and have a good time and record some content each weekend.
Games i would be interested in covering. Scrap Mechanic, Ark survival evolved, Battlefield 3/4/1 when it releases, the division, or Diablo 3. (Games I currently own) Could be interested in others if you want to suggest im into most game types.

Requirements
1. Age 18+
2. Good sense of humor
3. Not easily offended(I love to joke around hope you do too)

If you interested hit me up on Twitter@TimAGaming
Or skype= Timagaming

Also you can just pm here or reply to this post.
Thanks

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

Hey I would love to collab on these games and more i have yet to upload those kinds of games but I can aquire these games and Im just starting out to! check out my channel!

Channel name: tedswrong

Hey man I'd love to collaborate with you on ARK. I'm 22 and I just bought my own server with SurvivalServers for ARK. You can reply here or my

Discord: AirDion
Twitter: AirDionYT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey man I'd love to collaborate with you on ARK. I'm 22 and I just bought my own server with SurvivalServers for ARK. You can reply here or my

Discord: AirDion
Twitter: AirDionYT

Hey Dion I sent you a friend request on skype did you receive it?

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

Timezone: Oceanic (I live in Western Australia)
Microphone: Audio technica at2020

I'll leave the rest of my personal information (Skype, Steam and etc...) if you've replied and you're interested!

Timezone: Oceanic (I live in Western Australia)
Microphone: Audio technica at2020

I'll leave the rest of my personal information (Skype, Steam and etc...) if you've replied and you're interested!

Hey man I'm interested. What's your details. If you're interested you can join our ARK server

MZ-101 I'm interested like AirDion is, I'm looking to group up with some other content creators, I don't have many subs and I don't have any videos yet, I'm working on putting together my channel and assembling a good team to do some collabs with if you're interested here's my Skype: Tw1stedgamer, might say main man upstairs, anyways I look forward to hearing from you.

Back