Gaming (PC Gaming) Small Youtuber looking to collaborate with someone

I am looking for someone too collaborate with, I have been doing youtube for 2 years and I only have 20 subs. Doing youtube videos with other people makes videos more entertaining so give people chances. I have a good microphone, I record videos at 1080p and I am decent at editing. Mainly everyone on this site wants to play the games I do not want to play. I am mainly looking towards games like 7 days to die, the division, wildlands, the forest, resident evil or similar games like the ones listed. There are many different games out there so I am open to playing other games except for the ones below.

Games I WONT play are: CS:GO, Minecraft, Rocket League, GMOD, Rainbow Six siege or any games like dayz.

Hi Nik Trajkovic,

I spotted your ad and decided to check out your channel. I've watched a few of your let's play videos and I think you are a fairly solid content creator and lets player. It's a shame you haven't been able to develop a larger following than 20 subscribers in 2 years (YT is a d**k like that). I'd not only like to collaborate with you but I'd like to offer you a much larger opportunity.

I'm currently in the process of expanding a core team on a project called GameCast. The core team is a part of a creative process in building a new Youtube based service (GameCast). GameCast is a unique idea/vision that I've been working on conceptually and physically for 8 month's, I've been treating GameCast like a start-up business/company (within my knowledge and means). The time has come to start expanding the core team that currently sits at 5. I'm offering the core GameCast team the ground floor and future rewards in what will hopefully develop into a business/company. I've been looking for content creator currently covering any of the following areas, gaming news, reviews, opinions, lets plays, interviews and podcasts.

When I say GameCast is a unique vision with a unique end goal, I mean it. The feedback I've had from everyone I've spoken to so far has been that of surprise and met with optimism. GameCast isn't just another YouTube channel that wants to use you for gain. If this sound's like something that would interest you, then I would love to organize a time to speak with you and fully flesh out what exactly GameCast is and what it can offer you.

Regards,
Sully & GameCast team
GameCast LOGO.png

Back