Gaming Pc gaming group

I am looking for funny moments youtubers that are age 14-18 or higher, that also have a good sense of humor. Must have a good mic and must know how to edit videos pretty well. Now here is some info about me and my channel. I am 17 and I can try and do anytime really cause I got no life, and my channel has 33 subs and I upload as much as I can. I do funny moments and roleplay on mc but I upload funny moments more then roleplay. I tried to do walkthroughs but those turned out crappy so I deleted a few of them off my channel you might be able to find them and if you do you can make fun of my walkthrough skills :p. Also never done skits so if you want to do skits as well I will be down to do that. Also go check out my channel so that you know if I am the person you want to start a group with.

Games I play:

-Overwatch
-Csgo (hardly play)
-Minecraft (play that like no tomorrow)
-Gmod
-Dead by daylight (just got that game haven't played it yet, need friends)

Also leave your skype name below but if you don't want to use skype let me know.

im
I am looking for funny moments youtubers that are age 14-18 or higher, that also have a good sense of humor. Must have a good mic and must know how to edit videos pretty well. Now here is some info about me and my channel. I am 17 and I can try and do anytime really cause I got no life, and my channel has 33 subs and I upload as much as I can. I do funny moments and roleplay on mc but I upload funny moments more then roleplay. I tried to do walkthroughs but those turned out crappy so I deleted a few of them off my channel you might be able to find them and if you do you can make fun of my walkthrough skills :p. Also never done skits so if you want to do skits as well I will be down to do that. Also go check out my channel so that you know if I am the person you want to start a group with.

Games I play:

-Overwatch
-Csgo (hardly play)
-Minecraft (play that like no tomorrow)
-Gmod
-Dead by daylight (just got that game haven't played it yet, need friends)

Also leave your skype name below but if you don't want to use skype let me know.
interested contact me @ericgonzales8

Back