Gaming ****(PC) COLLABORATION Funny Moments (i got 700 ~ active subs) + (WE RECORD ON DISCORD)****

MKS37LOTUS

I've Got It
________________________________________________________________________________________

->ABOUT THE COLLABORATION
any1 can add me on skype, If your interested in for collaborating with me, add my Skype and also join my discord because discord is what i'm mostly on now a days.
________________________________________________________________________________________

->GAMES
Gang Beasts
Counter Strike Global Offensive
Rocket League
Garrys Mod
WAW
GTAV
RoboCraft
Minecraft
Dead by daylight
(many more steam games)

->DISCORD
just add me on skype and i will give you the server :) it is also on my youtube channel, recent videos, there is a link

->SKYPE
mks37lotuspc

->VIDEO EXAMPLES
JUST GO TO MY CHANNEL AND WATCH RECENT VIDEO

Hey I would love to join you guys. I have all the games you listed except WAW and dead by daylight. I mostly have minecraft on my channel now, but I don't have anyone to record with is why i don't post other content.

I would love to join you guys. I've always wanted to play gang beasts. I think my voice will fit in with you guys. I've been wanting to do a Minecraft series as well. Let me know :)

I'd love to collab on some stuff. I've been meaning to do some more gaming vids as well as more organized machinima/roleplay series.

I'm sixteen (going on seventeen in a few months) if that's a factor in this application process.

I'd be down to record some CS:GO if you wanted?
yeah dude, just add me on skype mks37lotuspc[DOUBLEPOST=1474843939,1474843901][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey I would love to join you guys. I have all the games you listed except WAW and dead by daylight. I mostly have minecraft on my channel now, but I don't have anyone to record with is why i don't post other content.
yeah dude just ad dme on skype mks37lotuspc

Back