Partnership button

Hello,i wanted to ask where can i get a code where you click a button and you link youtubes account to let's say Maker Studios and they count views and if have enought redirected to other page?
Examples :
partner.makerstudios.com
http://apply.exonianetwork.com/

Thanks
you create an image with photoshop or any image editing software. Then you go to the webpage, copy the url, and make the button clickable via image mapping. The code for the image map is where you would place the URL.

you create an image with photoshop or any image editing software. Then you go to the webpage, copy the url, and make the button clickable via image mapping. The code for the image map is where you would place the URL.
Yea but you can not connect to youtube to get the stats,

To OP , There is an application form to fill out somewhere

I just need an open code or something. I've tried inspect element . But nothing.
I don't want to hire any developers. I am a bit a master of websites .So i work for a network and i want to get applications easier and make a big surprise that will save time.

I just need an open code or something. I've tried inspect element . But nothing.
I don't want to hire any developers. I am a bit a master of websites .So i work for a network and i want to get applications easier and make a big surprise that will save time.
When you become a content aggregator the MCN or network you`re under should give you that type of Forum, I know Fullscreen, BentPixels and Bigframe does it :p

Back